Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Restart....Wait a sec!

Restart......Didn't I just promise myself that? Doesn't that mean that I should have started in the first place?

I feel like I am at rock bottom and swimming sideways.  I can get one thing going - right now I am completely happy with my exercise but the damn demon called food beckons me like you wouldn't believe. Wendy's Canadian Classic is truly evil (but tastes so damn good - twss)  I have had two in the last two days uggg I don't even want to see the calorie count on that.

So here I am vowing once again to "restart"  That means I REALLY need to give it my all this time. No more lying to myself. I am feeling like I am starting to run out of second chances. I want to LIVE - like really live.  No more being afraid to try new things, no more saying no I don't want to do that when its fear of being to big, or looking to big.   I wanna hang with my skinny friends and not worry about how I look to outsider ~ I just want to be able to enjoy myself.

So how do I do it? How do I control the food cravings so they don't control me....

No comments:

Post a Comment