Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Stopping the Negativity

This post started out as an angry rant at the plus size designers.  Then I hit the delete button ~ Why?

Cause my way of thinking all started to change when I started reading this blog http://fitmamatraining.com - she is amazeballs. What she was saying really started sinking in. There is enough negative in this world that I am so tired of hearing, seeing it and living it. I have decided to start shaking the negative out of my life and house.

No more focusing on what I can't do, no more hating what I see in the mirror. If I can't give it love I will at the very least give it acceptance. The scale no longer holds power over me. In fact, it's going straight to the garbage.

No more negative self talk ~ Embrace my life and live in the joy of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment