Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

~Goal Friday~

Soooo, last weeks goal.....

1.  Cut WAAAAAY back on my sugar intake.  That didn't happen. Hello bulk barn. I did however take the time to notice just how much extra sugar and sweets I am eating - I have a sweet treat at least once a day. Crazy how quick they can creep up on you and just how mindlessly you can eat.

2.  Make a food list of my favorite healthy foods and favorite treat food This one didn't happen either.....

3.  Try 1 new recipe & find 1 new "snack food" recipe to try.  I got this one kinda...Tried a new recipe for a Shrimp & Rice dish.  It was ok, not one that I would do all the time.


I'm not beating myself up about this for the simple reason - I am still working like crazy at this....I didn't hit my goals but there is always next time.  I am loving the changes that I am seeing.  For the first time in 6 years I felt confident & sexy in my own skin yesterday.  I looked bangin' in that new outfit (well maybe not when I had pool hair and no makeup.....)




Goals for this week:

1.  Cut sweet treats back to 2X a week.  -  I am thinking that cold turkey just wasn't the way on this one.

2.  Go for a 5 minute walk 2X a week

3.  Find healthier snack options for the family

Check in tomorrow to find out why I've divorced my scale  feel so much lighter because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment