Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Sadness, Tears & A little Joy

I write this post with a heavy heart after today's tragedy in Boston. I am sending all my love and prayers to the people and families affected by it. 

I swam tonight.  I needed to clear my head after all the terrible sights on the news.  I wish it could have been a run to honor them.  In my heart that's what it was.   I released my thoughts into those blue waters and had a few calming moments to myself. 

I am finding it hard to write a happy post in this aftermath.  I'm halfway through my first week of setting new goals.  My first as you know was to cut the diet pop out. Well I have done that :) No pop since Thursday afternoon!! I have upped my water intake .I am feeling great :) Less bloated.  A few headaches & some sleepiness along the way ~ but those are just little bumps in the road.

Tonight was the first night that I got to try one of my Meal Plan recipes.  I made Ginger Pork, Broccoli & Rice.  It was delicious! I will post the recipe under the recipe section tomorrow.

For now I will leave you ~ Hug your loved ones a little closer and remember things can change in a blink of an eye. Lets live a life with less regrets

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment