Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Ready - Set - Here I Go

Today is a beautiful day! Sun is shining and life is good :) Thought I would share with you today about my goal setting.

Old Negative Me would have set the goals and then thought. OK now that I have set those lets wait till tomorrow to start them.  And then that tomorrow becomes the next tomorrow (And I think you are starting to see my pattern here)

New Me decided on the goals last night and started enforcing them immediately! That's a big step ya'll!  So far today I have been happy & on track with the choices that I have made. 

So now your wondering ~ What are these magical goals that I have set?  Well I told you that I would be deleting 1 thing from my diet and replacing it with a healthier habit/choice.  It really didn't take long for me to choose what the 1st thing to go was. It will probably be one of my hardest ones to give up ~ DIET POP!  I have a caffeine headache already (someone might want to tell my husband to pick up extra hours at work - I'm joking.....kinda).  The replacement for diet pop will be WATER!!! I love water! I am setting a goal for 3L of water a day.  It's about 3pm and I have 1/2 of that in. 



I chose three new recipes to try out this week:

Spaghetti Squash Veggie Cassarole
Avacado Sprimp & Rice
Ginger Pork & Broccoli

If they are as yummy as I think they sound I will post them under the Recipes tab. 



No comments:

Post a Comment