Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Goal Friday

One week in and what a difference in my mind about this journey.  I set three goals last week:

1. No more Diet Pop - Done! I have gone a whole week without it.  Definitely not easy! But I did it and only suffered minor caffeine withdrawls! Totally worth it :)

2. Drink more water - Done! I am getting about 3L + a day

3. Try Three new Recipes - Kinda Done - Third one will be tonight.  The first two I made were definitely delish! They will be going into normal rotation.


My Goals This Week:

Well I am a little nervous about setting them as I am going on a "girls night" tomorrow.....But here goes:

1.  Cut WAAAAAY back on my sugar intake.

2.  Make a food list of my favorite healthy foods and favorite treat food

3.  Try 1 new recipe & find 1 new "snack food" recipe to try.


There will still be no diet pop drank (though there may be some alcohol drank this weekend)

Every "small" change you make adds up ~ Start now!

No comments:

Post a Comment