Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mid-Week Check-In

Well it's mid week and thought I would share a check-in....

I have not been focused on any of my goals this week.  And I am ok with that.  I still have 3 more days till I set my next ones.

I spent the weekend away with my BFF.  We shopped, drank, ate, shopped, drank & ate.  I thought that I enjoyed every morsel of the food at the time...but looking back.....It wasn't anything amazing.  Just your normal fatty/sodium/calorie laden dishes that you get at most restaurants.  Am I beating myself up over it NO WAY.  I've already moved on about my choices - I had a fantastic time and regret nothing.  Would I do it again - yup, but with a few healthier choices instead.

On the shopping front ~ Holy cow I am so frigging excited about all the great new clothes I found. That fit!!!!!!!  I spent yesterday cleaning out my closet so I can make room for all the new stuff.  I got rid of 3 garbage bags of clothes that were either, trashed, didn't fit or I no longer loved them.  Loving them was the biggest thing. I now know that I don't have to settle for it just cause it fits.  If I want to look fantastic than that's how I will look!  Cause damnit I am WORTH IT!

Happy Hump Day ya'll!






No comments:

Post a Comment