Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

More Than Just a Number

I really really struggle with the number on the scale. It does not like to move for me no matter what.  It frustrates me so much that I end up weighing myself approximately 3-5 times a day.

I know - Completely unhealthy.

I am breaking up with my scale (kinda) I will weigh myself once per day this week and then I am going to cut back to every other day and then hopefully get to a once a week.  Breaking addictions are hard to do.

I've come to realize that even though the scale hasn't moved for me in a couple of weeks, I have lost 5" off my waist! FIVE FREAKING INCHES!!!!!!!!

I feel great. My clothes are fitting better!  Maybe someday soon I will comfortable enough to share my photos with you but for now, I'm still re-building my confidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment