Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Cleaning up My Act

This morning I got dressed and my inner thoughts were not ones of negativity. My inner voice was saying wow you look bangin' today ( my inner voice was a little ghetto this morning) 

Do I look any different today than from yesterday? Nope still the same me.  But I feel good about myself.  I am OK with where I am. That doesn't mean that I am giving up on losing weight.  What it does mean is that I am at peace with myself and am letting go of control that the fat, negativity & the scales. They don't get to tell me who I am anymore.  I feel pretty, I feel in control & I feel better than I have in months. (Minus the stupid ankle pain but that will heal - eventually)

Tonight's Agenda - Choose one vice to give up for the week & one healthy one to take its place
                              Meal Plan
                              Work on Photography biz

Check back tomorrow and see what my vice is that's going out the door ~ Any guesses?  I will also post my meal plan for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment