Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Goals Link Up

Hey Everyone.

I have had a fantastic week! I managed to hit both my goals.  Just to recap they were:

Drink more water - Really water is a cheat goal for me cause I drink a ton of it all the time.  However, I wanted to make the conscious effort to do it.

A different workout every day plus swim 3 time - 99%  done.  Got a different workout in everyday but I only got to the pool twice.

The best part of my week......Was being able to start RUNNING AGAIN!!!! WOO HOO! I love to run, it is my therapy, my alone time - It makes me feel like a freaking Rockstar!   Due to one injury after another last year, I have not been able to run in almost 11 months and have done Physio since December.  I finally am feeling like I can start again - Thank goodness! Starting slow and listening to my body more this time.  I don't ever want to end up in a mess like that again. Achilles tendonitis + Plantar Fascitis + Shin Splints is no fun. 


Check Out my goals for this week



Operation Skinny Jeans





Goal 1: No Fast Food - if I get stuck eating at a fast food restaurant my choice will be a Salad

Goal 2: Finish week 1 of my running program & Work up to be able to do a plank for 1.5 minutes

Have a happy week!

#proud

2 comments:

  1. You are doing amazing!! I cannot 1. Run ... 2. Do a plank for even 15 seconds. AMAZING! You have got some great goals, and fast food is a biggie, I can attribute a lot of my weight gain and inability to lose said weight to fast food!! I'm following you from the link up!!

    Sarah
    mamasgotittogether.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Today will be my first fast food test lol. Following you too!

      Delete