Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Goal Link UP

Operation Skinny Jeans



Ok ya'll I am seriously bad at completing my goals! Ugg it is so frustrating. Mondays come and I picture a fantastic goal in my head for the week, write it down and put it out there. Then by Tuesday I always seem to fall off the wagon.   Especially the food part of the goals.  Exercise I am pretty bang on right now.  Like, really WTF?  It makes me question whether I am really committed to changing my life.   I truly am.  I have made a ton of changes over the last few months.  I love myself NOW. Not 100+ lbs from now.  That feels great.  I have stopped crying over every lbs not lost.  I don't stress about it, I am just focusing of actually living and trying new things and enjoying every moment with my family.

With that being said here are my goals for this week:

Goal 1 - Be more accountable - My Body Media has arrived!  I will be logging my food through MFP and it syncs with Body Media - So far I am loving it! A real eye opener.  I promise I will do a post on it later in the week.

Goal 2 - Do something outside of my comfort zone.  I don't know what it will be - maybe play pool or golf or just something new that I don't normally do.



2 comments:

  1. Hi! Found you through the Weekly Goals Link-up. Great goals for the week! MFP has really been amazing for me, I love that it does all the work for me- all I have to do is put in what I ate and exercised! And it tells me how much more I can eat, I can look at my protein and fiber intakes, I love it! Feel free to look me up on there and add me as a friend- jzaz903
    - Julia @ J-Ziggy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love MFP and especially with having the BodyMedia! Added you on MFP & Followed your blog :)

      Delete