Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

~Monday Goal Link Up~

I have had a FANTASTIC week! I received my BodyMedia device last Monday and WOW! Can you say life changing! It keeps me so on track.  Worth EVERY  penny! I have hit my targets on it EVERY single day!  AND to top it off the scale has finally moved - I am down 3lbs this week!!!! I don't know the last time that I did that.

Sooo drumroll please..........

Goal One - Be more accountable and log in MFP - Freaking Nailed it!! every single day and every single bite.  Have stayed within my calorie goal EVERY day!

Goal Two - Do something out of my comfort zone - I went for a walk on the nature trail by myself this past week.


 I am so proud of myself!

But my proudest moment of the week came when my daughter (9) decided she wanted to go running with me outside today - So glad my choices are rubbing off on my kids :) Means I must be doing a little something right.


Operation Skinny Jeans

Now for this weeks goals:

Goal One - Have a 1000 calorie deficit daily.  (burn 1000 more than I consume)

Goal Two - Try a new workout from Skinny Megs Wednesday Link UP

~ If you fall down - get up and brush yourself off cause every breath is a second chance ~

3 comments:

  1. Whoop! Whoop! 3 pounds is awesome! You are doing fantastic! Good luck with this weeks goals.

    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betty ~ Will return the follow! have a great week :)

      Delete
  2. Good stuff! I`m sure it`s alot easier to do things as a team now!

    ReplyDelete