Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Goal Link up

Operation Skinny Jeans


It's that time of the week to once again link up with Jess over at www.operationskinnyjeans.com



Last weeks goals were:

No Fast Food - I have had a super duper bad eating week,  Nowhere's even close to kicking this goals ass

Finish week 1 of 5K training - Guess I jumped the gun on running -shocking :( I just missed it sooo bad.  but at least I know once it is fully healed that at least I still know HOW to run.  It's like riding a err bike.

So here is to fresh beginnings!

Food Goal - Log all food into MyFitnessPal

Exercise Goal - I made a new workout schedule (I will share the routine on Wednesday for my next link up) and I would like to be able to get through the whole weeks plan with at least one full set a day. 

Now my week will also be spent err patiently waiting for my BodyMedia Fit Link to arrive. I am so excited.  I can't wait to see everything that it tracks and see how far off my estimates were and maybe figure out why the pounds aren't budging as much as I would like to see.  But that is ok too cause my inch loss has been phenomenal! 

PS Follow my blog - I will follow you back! 

1 comment:

  1. I am interested to know what you think of the BodyMedia. Thought about getting that but ended up getting the fitbit flex.

    ReplyDelete