Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's a Wrap



Hey everyone.

Monday night I did an itWorks wrap.  This is my third time doing one.  I will tell you right off - I do not sell these, I am not paid to advertise.  This is just my opinion.

My first two times doing one of their wraps I lost 7-9" over all (you take measurements from three areas that the wrap sits on.)

This time, though I didn't lose quite as much. I lost between 3-4".  Will I do one again - sure you bet! I love them.   I love the smell and the tingle.  My skin feels so soft after doing one.  I find that my results last for any wheres from 3 months + - As long as I put the work into maintaining by eating properly and exercising.


I cannot believe I am going to share these photos.  But I can see the difference. I also feel less bloated.

Please know that I do not recommend these to lose ALL your weight. But they definitely don't hurt and I find they give me a little pick me up mentally. Weight loss and being healthy takes a lot of work.  It doesn't just happen. No magic diet, no quick fix pill.  There is no quick easy way to do it.  These make take off the inches but it take hard work to keep them off!

Here are my Before and after pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment