Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday Goal Link Up




Operation Skinny Jeans


It is that time of week to revisit last weeks goals!

Goal one - 1000 Calorie deficit - Nailed it!
Goal two - try a workout from skinny meg - there was no new link up this week - but I got workouts in every day :)


It was a crazy busy week of cleaning cause we had a big BBQ here on Saturday.  I scrubbed and cleaned to my little Cinderella hearts content.   It was great, we ate too much, drank too much and laughed too much.  Two days later I don't ever want to see bbq'd meat again.  I am still loving my BodyMedia link! It keeps me sooooo accountable!  The lbs are coming off! I have lost 6lbs in two weeks.  I don't know the last time the scale moved this well ~ I really struggle with staying on track and I feel like now I got it under control!   When you get in a good groove and feel like you are doing the right stuff - how do you set new goals?  Or should I just try maintaining what I am doing?  Would love to hear everyone's opinion on it!

Goal One - Try 1 new veggie and 1 new fruit
Goal Two - Use the bowflex on my non-running day (yes I am back to running - makes my back hurt less than walking does)
Goal Three - Make an appointment to see my doctor about getting a breast reduction!


1 comment:

  1. All but thee last goal sound like a cakewalk!
    My diet plan
    http://choppysreviews.com/eating-for-energy/

    ReplyDelete