Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A little of this, a little of that....

I've been getting a little tired of swimming laps like a fish, so I decided to change it up a little yesterday. I did my laps then did yoga in the pool, yup IN THE POOL - well the standing poses anyways.  Then I got out and jumped in the sauna and completed the rest of my yoga routine - Cause that's how I roll lol.  I felt so amazing and strong.
All this is coming from changing how I feel about myself.  I feel strong, beautiful & in control of my life.  I love it!!!

How have I gotten to this point?

I stumbled across www.fitmamatraining.com - Love that woman!!!!!  Then I feel in love with Mandy Ingber's Yogalosophy.  And it all led to self-acceptance, self-love and a new love for fitness :)

I am on day 3 on Mandy Ingber's Yogalosophy  - 28 days to the ultimate mind-body makeover.  Such an amazing program.

Here is my day 1-3 review....

Day 1 - State my Intention - To create a happier, healthier me, mind, body & soul
Day 2 - Set short terms goals
  1. Lose 5 lbs
  2. Swim 85 Laps
  3. Finish the full yoga routine with no breaks
Day 3 - Come to your Senses
           This was a relaxing bubble bath while burning some yummy smelling candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment