Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

~Weekly Goals~

My week has been a long one. I have struggled with my blood glucose levels all week. So by afternoons I have felt pretty wretched. However, I did not miss a meal or scrimp on exercise! 

Here's my week in review:

1.  Eat 2 servings of fruit a day - Didn't quite get this one - I averaged about 1 fruit serving per day

2.  Only indulge in sweet treats 2X a week - Did it!!!!!!

3. Stick to the May Ab challenge this week. - Missed two days.  Back at it today!!!


My Goals for this week:

1.  Have 1 serving of vegetable with each meal. 

2. No white bread or buns

3. Keep a closer eye on blood sugars and remember to take Metformin 2X a day ( I am horrible for this one as I start to feel better I get slack on taking it)


Happy Mothers Day to all the mom's, mom's to be & mom's of fur-babies!  Keep it POSITIVE & Love yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment