Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

~Weekly Goals Link-Up~

It's that time of the week to set new goals and link up with Jess over at Operation Skinny Jeans.  

Considering how horribly I have fallen behind in actually accomplishing the goals that I set. I figured that its time to erase my slate and forgive and forget.  So I am not even going to review the goals from last week.

I think part of why I have not been as diligent lately is because I am getting sick and tired of swimming.  I love to swim, I just hate that it's been my only outlet.  I like to sweat.  I need to sweat.   My foot is feeling better and I think it's time that I start broadening my horizons and shrinking my ass.

I am going to revamp from the beginning with 1 diet goal and 1 workout goal each week.  

So back to basics on my goals:

1.  WATER WATER WATER - 4L a day is what I am aiming for.

2.  Do a different exercise routine each workout day + swim 3 times this week. 

I am also doing an it-Works wrap tonight - I will share my results and photos with you tomorrow.  Scary I know - a picture of my stomach being share all over the internet.....what am I thinking! 






4 comments:

  1. Good goals. I was setting three goals a week and have narrowed it down to one each week that I think will snowball into other improvements. We'll see how that goes...

    I like the idea of doing a different exercise routine each day!

    Kristin
    www.likea2-year-old.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's going great so far! Hope your week & goals are too :)

      Delete
  2. I am interested to see how you like the wraps. I have tried them a couple of times and had mixed results. :( have a good week!

    ReplyDelete