Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

To Shake or not to Shake

I have been using Visalus shake since the beginning of the Year.  At first I loved the shakes, the taste and all the different concoctions.  However, I've come to realize - they aren't magic - you still gotta work effing hard to make the weight disappear.  While on Visalus - I lost 7 lbs.....This is not a huge number and it sure as heck ain't a large enough number for me to fork over $116 every month.  So, like I said, they aren't magical - they are just a good tasting calorie controlled meal replacement - nothing special in them. I made the choice today to stop the shakes, my stomach wasn't handling them well.  Where do I go from here?

Well I guess it's back to Calorie counting and watching my portion sizes.  I am going to try and keep my eating as clean as possible - I WILL not give cheese up ;)

Today is my first day back at eating "real" food so here is my breakfast - plain & boring - but it keeps it easy!

I must tell you those are some big A$$ strawberries! Breakfast weighs in at 327 Calories.  And my first bottle of water is down the hatch!.


No comments:

Post a Comment