Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

My Monday

Gonna take a look at what my days normally look like. Now today is a stay at home cleaning day.   Normally cleaning would only take a person a little while - however every 10-15 minutes I have to sit so that I don't trash my back.  

A day in my life:

6-6:55 - Get K ready for school - Check
6:55-7:45 - J & my breakfast - Check
7:45-9 - Unload & reload dishes, start today's laundry (Towels)
9-10 - Wash glasses and big pots by hand & more laundry
10-11 - Clean counters and tables and any other flat surface off - So it's 10:16 and I am just starting on the last chore - it's gonna be a long day!
11-12 - Quick tidy in bathroom & living room & more laundry (beginning to see a trend here)
12-1 - Sweep & start lunch prep (Finally caught back up to my time frame!)
1-2 - Sort laundry and put in that persons room - Yeah, this one ain't getting done today. My back is done!
2-3 - Spend one on one time with J & one more load of laundry (tempted to join nudist colony)
3-4 - Homework
4-5 - Supper Prep
5-6:15 - Supper
6:30-7:30 - Youth Group
7:45 - Bedtime for K & J
8-8:45 workout & shower
Then finally I get time to relax with the hubz

Just cause I am a stay at home momma ~ That doesn't mean I don't have a full day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment