Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Life's a Package Deal


I sit here blogging when I should be cleaning but I wanted to share my thoughts.  I've come to realize that life's a package deal.  When I let my house & finances get in a mess that's when my weight goes up. When I control those areas of my life that's when I can bring my weight down and I feel good about myself...I have those skinny day's where I feel good, & I mean really good about myself. Do I think its all tied together - you betcha.  So, you would think that I would keep it together at all times then I wouldn't get any fatter and I would have a clean house and the bills would be paid....Well life isn't that easy.

But I will be damned if I am not trying my hardest. 

Today I am going to attack that mountain of laundry & then I am going to torture my body with that device called the bowflex down in my dungeon.

One day at a time I will tackle my life and regain control.

No comments:

Post a Comment